Wednesday, May 4

Disney Junior Birthday Book Registration

The start of May doesn't only mean that Mother's Day is coming (which is this Sunday already, by the way) but it also means I can start Z's registration to the Disney Junior birthday book. He has been appearing on it since 2013 when he turned 2 years old.

We've always been a fan of parties and while I prefer to semi-DIY everything, like what I've done during his first birthday at home, sometimes I can ask for help from my trusted suppliers. Just check out my old blog for the list.

No Disney Junior book yet because age limit is 2-7
2013 (Z was turning 2)





2014 (Z was turning 3)

I forgot to do it because I was extremely busy prepping for his third birthday at Jollibee Graceland plus I am also doing overtime until 3 in the morning. I know, I know. I was making lame excuses for myself. Sigh.



2015 (Z was turning 4)




If you want to check first the Disney Junior Birthday book FAQs, better click on the link. It will help you prepare or verify if your child is already eligible to join.

How to Register

Back in 2013, everything has to be done through email. Thankfully, Disney Junior has upgraded their process. They made it easier for parents like me as all you have to do is to simply click on their website.



1) Click on the SUBMIT NOW button then you will be directed to the Birthday Book Submission page.


2) Read on the rules before uploading the photo of your kid because you will not be allowed if:
  • Your child is not between the age of 2 to 7
  • Your child's birthday is not EXACTLY two months on the day of registration
  • There are brand-name, products, and posters in the background
  • Your child's clothes have any logos
3) Enter your email address and your child's birthday.

4) If you have previously submitted your child's photo, you will see this page with the photo of your child. If not, you will be directed to the picture upload page.



5) Make sure that the photo you will submit is between 1MB-5MB or else it will be too pixelated to be shown on cable TV. Once you have successfully submitted your child's photo, you will get a notification from the site.


Congratulations! You have successfully registered your child to the Disney Junior Birthday Book. All you have to do now is wait for your child to be featured on Disney Junior and their website. You can also check out their YouTube page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...